Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Music City USA

Friends I am still recovering from my weekend visit to Nashville aka Music City USA. I helped my Teetee move into her new house. I love to go visit her because she always spoils me with new clothes. My Nannie was there too. I had such a good time hanging out with all the ladies.

I am now officially a cowboy. Saturday night I went to the Grand Ole Opry and heard lots of music. We heard yodeling, bluegrass, country and a little cajun music, but the highlight was hearing Carrie Underwood sing. I sure wish I had stayed awake long enough to hear her! Here's a picture of me and Teetee standing at the doors to the Opry.

This weekend Mommy, Daddy and I are going back to Nashville and the whole family will be there. Uncle Troy is driving up from Louisiana and Poppie is flying in from Mexico. Let the spoiling begin!

Love, V

No comments: