Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mini Model

I have some new pictures to share with you friends. Ms. Kate took all these pictures of me. Mommy says I look handsome! Ms. Kate is the best photographer ever. When she launches her photography website I am going to link it to me site so you will all have her take your pictures. This will be the first time I have black and white pictures on my blog. I am so hip!

Yesterday was my 4 month checkup. I now weigh 14 pounds 8 ounces and I'm 24 1/2
inches long. My doctor says I am a very physically active baby and that I am going to just be a bundle of energy. Mommy says that wasn't anything she didn't already know. I'm getting so big that this week I can start eating rice cereal! Don't worry my adoring fans will be there to take plenty of pictures of my first real meal.

Love, V

No comments: