Friday, August 22, 2008

Sick Days

I'm back friends. I was home sick from school for two days. I got a little fever on Tuesday night and by Wednesday my stomach felt very yucky. Mommy stayed home with me on Wednesday and Daddy stayed home with my on Thursday just to make sure I was back to my normal healthy self.

I'm ending my week on a high note healthy and back at school. This time I decided not share my sickness with Mommy and Daddy and they seemed just fine with that.

I'm still not a fan of the rice cereal and I'm counting the days (only 8 left) until I can eat real baby food. My puppies don't seem to mind the cereal. They like to eat any of the cereal that I happen to spit out on the floor.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. Mommy and I will be playing at home while Daddy works. Here's a random cute picture of me playing with my toy. I really need to work on my coordination because I sometimes just take the rattle and conk myself in the head with it. I don't mind but it makes Daddy very nervous!

Love, V

No comments: