Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Daily Grind

Friends life is pretty stable here. I go to school during the week and play with my parents on the weekend. Only two more days until I eat my first baby food! I have decided though that I like rice cereal and I eat like a champ now. Mommy and Daddy were worried that I would never fit in down in Louisiana if I didn't eat rice because all the good food there is made with rice like gumbo and jambalaya.

Every night Daddy lets me splash around during bath time. I tire myself out kicking my legs in the water. Daddy's letting me experiment with my hair after bath time. What do you think of this mohawk? After my bath Mommy, Daddy and I sit and read. Even though my books are interesting, I get very sleepy and then it's time for bed.

My Nannie and Poppie are coming to spend a long weekend with me. I can't wait to show them all the new sounds I'm trying out. I'm convinced some of them are actual words. I'm also making headway with my scooting around. Like a little turtle I can scoot around in circles on the floor.

Love, V

No comments: