Monday, August 4, 2008

On The Mend

Friends I spent to whole weekend trying to get over my first cold. The sniffles did nothing to dampen my mood. I think Mommy and Daddy were more worried than I was! Mommy and I stayed home so that I didn't spread my germs. Mommy says it's nice to give your friends gifts not colds.

I continue my adventures in rolling and exploration. I have realized that the hardwood floor is very shiny and enticing so as soon as I get on my mat I make it my mission to see if I can scoot over there and maybe hit my head on it. Mommy always catches me in the act and stops me.

I tried something new last night. I slept without a swaddler on for the first time. I didn't even notice the difference! Mommy had to wake me up after I slept 9 and a half hours so that I wouldn't be late for school. Here's a picture of me in my little sleep shirt. Daddy says I look like a baby in a bag in my pajamas. Mommy had to roll up the sleeves so that my fingers wouldn't hide from me.

This week is going to be full of excitment. I get to spend time with my Daddy on his days off on Monday and Wednesday. My Saints play their first pre-season game on Thursday so I will get to watch my first football game. On Saturday Mommy and I are driving to Nashville to see Teetee and Uncle Troy's new house. My Nannie is going to be there too. I hope your week is just as great as mine.

Love, V

No comments: