Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hard Days Night

I had my first rough night Tuesday night. I cried for hours and there was just no consoling me. Trust me everyone in this little house tried. All that crying and keeping Mommy, Daddy and Nannie awake left me too worn out to blog yesterday. Here I am sleeping off my all nighter.

Wednesday brought a new adventure for Mommy and Daddy. I had my first "out of diaper experience" as Mommy calls it. That's when I managed to get more stuff outside the diaper than in it. It was crazy and Mommy couldn't stop laughing. She thinks it's funny that just two weeks ago she and Daddy were making gourmet food and reading books every night and now they talk about poo.. A LOT. It's a regular farty party here.

The fun was over fast, Daddy had to give me a bath to clean up from that mess. As you can see it made me a little grumpy.

Wednesday night I was back to my mellow little self, so all is right with the world.

Love, V

No comments: