Monday, April 28, 2008

I Bid You Namaste

On Sunday I started practicing yoga. I hear chicks dig a guy who does yoga. I like to lay on my tummy and practice a pose Mommy calls the farting frog. I love laying on the floor because it helps me prepare to crawl and I get to see things from a whole new perspective. Mommy told me not to tell you that we have dust bunnies under the couch. We have to put the puppies out in the backyard when I do yoga because they would lick me like crazy.

Sunday was my 3 week anniversary and I seem to have hit a growth spurt. I am eating like crazy and I now have a little double chin. I am finally starting to outgrow my first round of onesies and hopefully in the next week or two I may graduate out of newborn diapers. Here I am in one of my slightly bigger outfits.

Love,
V

1 comment:

Carla Levy said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! He's adorable. You must be enjoying every minute with him. I enjoyed reading your blog.