Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm a Bruiser!

I went to the doctor today and guess what, I gained a WHOLE pound in the past week. I now weigh 7 pounds 6 ounces. The doctor was so excited and said I am just growing and growing. Maybe now I can wear all those cute clothes in my closet. Check out my first pair of shades. I have a little growing to do before they fit properly.

The doctor also said I'm a member of the colic club. I have a mild case of colic but it shouldn't last too long. Mommy was very relieved because she says it breaks her heart every time I cry, especially when it's 3am and I've been doing it for over an hour.

Here's a picture of me playing on the couch. In case you are wondering what those white things are on my hands, they are baby mittens. Little babies have really long fingernails and we sometimes accidentally scratch our faces, so we wear mittens to keep us safe. They aren't very stylish, but I shouldn't have to wear them for much longer.

Love, V

2 comments:

MissSpender said...

I love Vince rocking the shades!
And the little mittens look like oven mitts..taking after mommy..

Emily said...

he is precious jackie! so happy for you!