Friday, April 11, 2008

Homeward Bound

We were finally released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon at 4pm. It took us a little while to get out the door because my car seat made Mommy and Daddy so nervous. They didn't want to make any mistakes.

I love riding in Daddy's Jeep. The bouncing put me to sleep right away. Mommy says I slept through my very first Atlanta rush hour traffic drive down 285.

My Nannie was waiting for me at my house when I got home. So were my puppies! I think they are scared of me because they've never seen a human so small and I don't think they expected me to sometimes smell as bad as they do!
Now that we were at home, Daddy continued his reign as diaper champ, rushing to assist any time I decided to leave a little surprise! He's so good now that he can do it with one hand, unless I throw him a curveball :)

Love, V

No comments: