Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

A lot of you have asked how my puppies are adjusting to having me home from the hospital. We're not best buddies yet, but we're working on it. I think they are a mixture of scared and curious. I'm just a mixture of too small to play with them and too loud to be ignored.

Today I tried sucking my thumb for the first time. Mommy was the only person who saw it because everyone else was out of the room. She dashed for the camera, but I pulled it out of my mouth just as she flipped the switch to on. I did also try my technique by trying to suck Nannie's thumb. It's much, much bigger than mine and will take a lot of practice to master. It will probably help if I get the correct end into my mouth, but those are just minor details.

Daddy spent the whole evening holding me because he knows Poppie is coming Friday night and Teetee is coming Saturday so he'll probably have empty arms all weekend long.

Love, V

No comments: