Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Day Home

My first day home on Wednesday proved to have a lot of firsts. Mommy, Daddy and Nannie gave me my first bath. I was slippery like a little fish! I wasn't so crazy about the bath, I mean who likes being cold and wet?

I got all cleaned up so that I could visit my doctor for the first time. Hopefully I won't inherit Mommy's clumsiness and be on a friendly basis with my doctor. I was such a good boy at the doctor's that we all went out for lunch at a treat. Even though we went to a Mexican restaurant, Mommy advised that I skip the salsa because that would just be a mess for Daddy to deal with later.

I also went to the grocery store for the first time. It was a very exciting day, but I was exhausted by the end! That mostly catches you up to now, my 5th day of life. As I always I leave you with sweet promises to blog more often.

Love, V

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love all your updates Vince!! You look soooo cute in all your pics! Can't wait to meet you! :)